Wednesday 1 August 2012

I'm an International Baccalaureate student yo!

I've been a senior since last monday, I got some new friends and we got new teachers. Glad I'm in the same class with some of my old fellas; asta, shelda, gozali, dongyeon, olga, etcetc. Everything's just fine. But the teachers kinda freaked me out with the tasks and everything. Well I have to write 4000 words essay in advance english, everyone knows my english sucks, GOD BLESS ME. I have to work on CAS for 150 hours, I have to get at least 24 points from 6 subs and get a good score on TOK, EE and CAS in order to get the diploma. Stressed out. This is going to be really really hard. The first three days of school, I got 4 homeworks already, ugh goodbye free time. So, I'm taking english literature SL, mandarin SL, Chemistry HL, Economics HL, Biology HL and Math SL. I'm somehow afraid of the english literature cause I've never studied english literature before, I mean I studied english at school but it's only a simple grammar, essays and articles. I've never learnt how to write a poem and now my teacher gave me assignment to write one and no, it's not about love, it's about war or politics. JESUS, I've seriously never heard poem about war or even politics. I'm sitting here in front of my laptop like a retarded monkey looking for ideas so I decided to update something on my blog. Okay, gotta go looking for ideas and do my homeworks. Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment