Saturday 18 August 2012

BIBBANG FEVER.

I got my two weeks holiday for Idul Fitri and I got tons of homeworks, I have to start doing my EE and also do my CAS. 2pm's not doing their comeback this year I think because of khun's accident, it sucks, really. So I'm out of KPOP for like two weeks then Big Bang shows up and successfully pull me back into KPOP. I know big bang for about a week, from my awesome mom of course. She talked about big bang all of sudden cos they're comin to indonesia and you know what? she got me a big bang concert ticket, VIP SEAT!! Seriously I thank my mom for introducing them to me, this is some kind of stress-reliever. THANKYOU MOM!! :)

I fell in love with taeyang and daesung at the first video I saw on youtube, they're just amazing. Awesome vocals, great dancers, handsome and they really have adorable smiles.

My favorite songs so far; fantastic baby, monster, blue, love dust, bad boy. 

I can't wait to see them on October 12th! Anyone's gonna watch their concert too? Tell me if you do. 

I think this is an old photo of daesung and taeyang, but I'm still gonna post this anyway cos they're way too adorable. ;)

To all VIPs; I'm new, tell me something I need to know abt big bang;well especially taeyang and daesung; k :)
Comments would be great. Btw, I ship daesung and taeyang, is there any nickname for them? like taesung, td, dtae or somethin? :\

No comments:

Post a Comment