Tuesday 18 June 2013

Late Post. Typical me.

Last month, the 11th graders went to Singapore for a school trip. Cheers. We stayed there for 3 days, yes, shopping, shopping, eat, sleep, eat, Universal Studios, eat, eat, shopping, shopping and finally shopping. :) I bought not so much but we did a lot of window shopping, yes, window shopping. :''''') There are only two reasons why I did a lot of window shopping: first, everyone's number one problem, of course, the price tag. Second is because really there's nothing to buy, I mean I didn't find something that I really want and I could buy, so I get back home and got scolded because I almost spend all the money my mom gave me but I didn't bring that much stuffs, they probably expecting more. And where all the money go again? Food. Yes, food. :) I spent around S$60 for macaroons, so, yayyyy.


So here we are at the airport.



Just some random pictures together


This is me and my girls.


At Clarke Quay spending my S$50 for dinner.


At the USS. Yay



 Yea. With the coolest street-dancers ever. ROCKAFELLAS 


Keep scrolling.



BOOM. Chicken Mushroom spagetti. One of the best I've ever had.


Yes. This is where I spent my precious S$60. It's kinda pricy but these little babies definitely worth it.



Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment