Monday 6 May 2013

Bacon Cookies.


I'm kind of super passionate about cooking and baking lately. I just wanna cook and bake every single ingredients in my house I don't know why.
Since I was a kid, I love watching my grandma cook. My mom's a bakers, so whenever she bake something I watch her and sometimes bake with her. I've always loved to watch cooking TV shows. I have a thought months ago to go to a culinary school; Le cordon bleu; well i thought it was a cool thing to do beside I don't want to go to another major in the university. I thought cooking/baking was just an interesting thing to do but that's it, I've never had willing to cook/bake by myself until now.
I started to cook by myself and I was pretty impressed with the result and after that day, I just can't stop to cook/to bake.

Passion I guess?



Second Attempt: Red Velvet Cupcakes


Strawberry Bars


Our First Dessert Table. :)


Chocolate Cupcake with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting.


Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Rice Crispies. 


Quiche Lorraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment