Saturday 13 October 2012

BigBang Alive Tour INA. Day 2.

No plan. No tickets. And we're off to MEIS. I was a little surprised cause the venue was full filled with VIPs, it's like 3 times more than yesterday's. Then we were rushing to go to the ticket booth as fast as we can and you know what? SOLD OUT....... but hold on, I saw people selling tickets outside the building and TARRRRA the tickets are ours. The seats are on tribune. Actually we're expecting to get standing tickets but yea, what can I do. But the concert today was moooooooore funtastic baby. The crowd was amazing! They even promised to go back here cause the VIPs sang so well, I'm sure they were amazed with the crowd because it's much better than yesterday. GD and TOP showed more smile during the show. BIGBANG and VIPs were so crazy. I can't take pictures like yesterday cos I can't help but jump jump jump.








Sorry for the blurry pictures. I can't help! the concert was too amazing and besides I'm further from the stage than yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment