Wednesday 4 August 2010

heyy bloggers

long time no post. since the school starts i have no time to do blogging ea -_-
hmm still i have no idea what to post
okay i got this from sasa, she made it no copy pasting ;)

" Why cant i forget you forever? Even though i said 0% but my heart says 100%. im crazy enough thinking of you. Jealous comes out from my heart when i saw you with another girls. but what can i do? no-thing. feels im gonna love you for the rest of the school year? OH NO! For the first time i love a boy THIS MUCH! "

and these are some quotes from twitter. :)

" Boy: Are you Google? Girl: No, why? Boy: Because you have everything im searching for οΊ•" - @similar2me

" Parent: "I Was A Teenager Once" Me: "Then why don't you understand" - @similar2me

"Just because saying 'I love you' is free, doesn't mean you can say it all you want without giving it a meaning" - @TheLoveStories

"Girl: Do u like me or not? Boy: No Girl: Then why are u with me?... Boy: You never asked me if i loved you" - @ohteenquotes

"Stop complaining about our generation. . .Your generation raised us" - @OMGwhatateen

"Oh sorry, I didn't know having a bestfriend of the opposite sex meant we're dating. Grow up" - @OMGwhatateen








No comments:

Post a Comment