Sunday 30 May 2010

#DamnRightTweets

When life gives you questions, Google has answers!

Life doesn't get easier, you just get stronger

Life is too short to waste it on comparing your life to other's

My smile doesn't always mean 'I'm happy'. Sometimes it means 'I can manage', but sometimes it just means 'I'm tired of crying'.

Sometimes you'll never know the true value of a MOMENT until it becomes a MEMORY

Life isn't a fairy tale, and happy endings are few and far between

School, Twitter, Home, Eat, Facebook, Sleep

You still make me smile. Even if you're the main reason why I'm sad

Don't fall in love. Fall off a bridge, it probably hurts less.

You know what feels good? Making people laugh

Four is the only number that has the same amount of letters as its actual value

No comments:

Post a Comment