Sunday 21 March 2010

#TLS!

@TheLoveStories

found these on twitter! (:

. Those who give up on love will never know what true love. -Tiffany William

.
The most common lie ever: "It's okay, I'm fine."

.
It's not impossible, it's just hard. It's not that I'm not trying, it's that I don't know how

.
I have left you three options, be mine, be mine, or leave me and gently let me go. -Tiffany William

.
I wish my life was a computer. Ctrl+S to save the good memories, Ctrl+Z to undo the bad pasts & mistakes, Ctrl+R to make it fresh again.

.
here r 3 GREAT things in life: 1. U love someone; 2. That someone loves u back; 3. Number 1 & 2 happen at the same time.

.
If I were to arrange the alphabet, I would place "U" and "I" together.

.
The only thing I need now, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, next century, & next forever is an everlasting love.

.
We're all given a fragile heart, but remember, we're also given someone to fix our broken heart

.
Love is hard and life is not easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment