Wednesday 27 January 2010

sweet ;)

Hey boy! can you stop loving her ?
Don't say you love her,
Don't say you miss her,
Please don't say you want her to be your
girl!
I love You and I wish you love me back
I feel so sad when you play with other girls..
See me, Watch me, Smile to me, Play with me and Love me!
Please boy, You'll never know how much i love you truly

----------------------------------------------------------------

When i arrive at school

i can see you and i feel enormously glad
when i play with you
I feel like i'm in heaven
When i talk with you
My lips raise and makes smile and talk with you is biggy happy!
I love you true
I love you so much

I love you as much as you can ever imagine!
When i arrive home,

I can't stop thinking 'bout you!
no one knows,, how much pain and happiness i've got from you!


BY MINJI! =P

i love you more today than yesterday,, and only half as much as tomorrow ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment