Thursday 5 November 2009

about mee : )

Me :

I'm Natalia Vanessa
Was born at Jakarta, December 25 1996
Live In Gading Serpong
Fave Colour : Blue, Black, White
have long hair

I love :

Jesus - of course i do
My Future Boy Friend - hahaa
My Friends - :D
My Family - x))

I like :

pizza - sarpino's, pizza hut
sushi - ichiban sushi, sushi tei
bulgogi - bulgogi house
kimbab - bulgogi house
lasagna - dante
ice cream - cookies n' cream - baskin robbins :9

5 Things that i want RIGHT NOW ! :

money
money
money
money and
moneeey ! i need money ! =]
$$___$$

5 things that i do, when i have free time :

chatting
open my facebook * ( nata.nva.2512@hotmail.com ) add pleasee ! *
open my twitter * ( msmagicalwords ) follow yaa ! *
reading novels
hang out with friends
watch movies !

5 fave songs :

Beautiful soul - Jesse McCartney
Fallin' for you - Colbie Caillat
Say that u love me - MYMP
Crush, touch my hand, 1000 miles- David Archuleta
Fight the Bad Feeling - T-max (Boys before Flower Soundtrack! )
supermassive black hole, hysteria - muse
21 guns, holiday, american idiot - greenday

Fave Quotes :

it takes a minute to have crush on someone
an hour to like someone
and a day to love someone
but it take a lifetime to forget someone..

dont walk in front of me because i may not follow
dont walk behind me because i may not lead
just walk beside me and be my friend !!

why am i afraid to lose you when you're not even mine !

should i smile because he's my friend ? or cry because that's all he is ?

i love u once, i love u still, i always have and i always will

No comments:

Post a Comment